Student and Family Support Services
Working together to benefit students
Strong school and family partnerships are critical to students' academic, personal, and social success. We welcome our parents, guardians, and families to be involved with their child's schools as volunteers, advocates, and partners in education. We offer many programs and services to help meet the needs of students, parents, schools, and our community and to help our young people gain the tools they need to thrive within their educational journeys and beyond.
- How can I Report a Student or School Safety Concern?
- How can I prepare for Parent/Teacher Conferences?
- How can I volunteer at a school?
- What are FAMILY AND STUDENT OPPORTUNITY FAIRS?
- What Community Resources and Supports are available?
- Where can I find foster care information?
- What do I do if I have a disagreement with my child's school?
- How do I appeal a suspension?